BCA Entrance Exam in Nepal is conducted by the Tribhuvan University, Faculty of Humanities and and Social Sciences for students wishing to enroll in it’s Bachelor degree program: Bachelor of Arts in Computer Application (BCA) with an objective to produce high quality computer application users and developers. BCA Entrance Test contains one hundred objective questions and has a total weight of 100 marks.
The test has three primary areas:
- English Grammar
- Genral Knowledge
English Grammar, Mathematics and General Knowledge with Grammar carrying 40% of the marks, Mathematics with 50% of the marks and General Knowledge carrying 10% of the total marks.
- Minimum D+ grade in each subject of grade 11 and 12 with CGPA 1.8 or more.
- Minimum score of second division marks in 10+2, PCL or Equivalent in any discipline.
- Students who have passed grade 11 and are waiting for grade 12 results can also apply.
BCA Entrance Exam Questions:
1. For BCA Entrance Model Questions [CLICK HERE]
2. For BCA Entrance Questions 2017 [CLICK HERE]