CMAT is Central Management Admission Test taken by Tribhuvan University for students who want to study Master of Business Studies (MBS) (Semester-based). Every applicant is required to appear in the Entrance Test conducted by Faculty of Management, TU. Applicants securing above cut off point marks in the CMAT will be short-listed. Only short listed candidates will be interviewed and selected for admission.
- 8 weeks (Sun-Fri, 2 hours/day) study package.
- Free books, study materials and handouts.
- Regular weekly entrance model test.
- Expert Team and Faculty Members.
- Interactive study environment and personal attention to students.
- Group Discussion and mock interview.
- Career counseling from the experts.
To know more about MBS and entrance exam structure with model questions: Click Here