is Central Management Admission Test taken by Tribhuvan University for students who want to study Master of Business Studies (MBS), Master of Hospitality Management (MHM), Master of Travel and Tourism Management (MTTM) and Master of Adventure Tourism Studies (MATS). Every applicant is required to appear in the Entrance Test (CMAT) conducted by Faculty of Management, TU. Applicants securing above cut off point marks in the CMAT will be short-listed. Only short listed candidates will be interviewed and selected for admission.
The test carries a full marks of 100 and it must be completed within 90 minutes.
There are 100
test items. The test covers four sections. The details of the test are as follows:
Verbal Ability 25 Marks
Quantitative Ability 25 Marks
General Awareness 25 Marks
Business and Economics 25 Marks
Pass Mark: 40
- 8 weeks (Sun-Fri, 2 hours/day) study package.
- Free books, study materials and handouts.
- Regular weekly entrance model test.
- Expert Team and Faculty Members.
- Interactive study environment and personal attention to students.
- Group Discussion and mock interview.
- Career counseling from the experts.
To send us a message or for online booking please complete the form available on the link below and click Submit.